Yamagami International Law Offices (English)
by Experienced Attorneys at Law in Japan.
For foreigners who wish to divorce your Japanese spouse without losing your residential status;
For foreigners who wish to change jobs in Japan without losing your residential status;
For foreigners who wish to file a lawsuit in Japan;
For foreign companies who needs advice on Japanese law; etc.
We aim to provide legal services regarding Japanese law in English or Mandarin.
Yamagami International Law Offices in Tokyo and Fukuoka, are providing effective legal service in the areas of international transactions, international family law, patent law and various kinds of litigation.
Areas of Practice
- International Contracts;
- Dispute resolution (negotiation, litigation, enforcement etc.);
- Company formation;
- M&A, etc.
- Litigation (Civil, Criminal, Administrative, International and Public Relations);
- Insolvency (Bankruptcy Proceedings, Business Recovery etc);
- Enforcement of Domestic and International Judgments and Arbitral Awards;
- Intellectual Property Rights (Patent Rights, Utility Model Rights, Design Rights, Trademark Rights, Disputes and Litigation regarding the Rights of Authorship and Registration Procedures);
- International Trade;
- International Investment;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Finance, Debt Collection;
- Company Law and Commercial Law;
- Antitrust Law;
- International Divorce (including but not limited to cases related to Visitation, Parental rights, Property Division, and Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction);
- Labor Law;
- Worker’s Compensation;
- Environmental Law;
- Tort or Accident Compensation (Traffic Accidents, Medical Accidents, State Compensation and Personal Injuries);
- Wills and Inheritances;
- Product Liability;
- Real Estate and Construction;
- Taxation Law;
- Admiralty and Maritime Law; and
- Legal Consultations and Representations ;
- Shogo Yamagami, Attorney at Law, Patent Attorney admitted in Japan
- Kensuke Hamada, Attorney at Law admitted in Japan
- Goro Ikuno, Attorney at Law admitted in Japan
Yamagami International Law Offices
【Tokyo】Ueichi Building 5F, 1-6-10 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 1040061, Japan
【Fukuoka】Akasaka Sangyo Building 6F, 2-12-12 Daimyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 8100041, Japan
Brief Curriculum Vitae of the Principal
Passed the National Bar Exam;
Admitted as an Attorney;
September 2004 – January 2005
Experienced work experience at a leading law firm in Beijing, China;
March 2005 – April 2005
Experienced work experience at a leading law firm in Shanghai, China;
Admitted as a Patent Attorney;
Operating as principal lawyer and patent attorney at Yamagami International Law Offices;
A menber of Tokyo Bar Association;
A member of Committee on Intenational Relations, Japan Federation of Bar Associatoins;
A member of the International Committee, Tokyo Bar Association;
A member of the Asian Patent Attorneys Association;
A member of International Association of Young Lawyers (AIJA).
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Notice
Your use of this site is governed by the laws of Japan and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of any information or materials from this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Fukuoka District Court in Japan.
Our services shall be provided in Japan only.